As I was about to embark on this new chapter of my life. I broke down as I was on route to the airport. I had pulled off to the side of the road,removed my seatbelt got out of the car and fell to the ground. At that moment to me I had realized, the real beauty of life is at any time we can change our destiny by the choices we make. We don’t have this predetermined precise, rigid, life pattern we have to rise to.
During my lifetime many changes will have taken place, just like the sun it can be obscured by the clouds of a storm, however, the sun is still shining no matter how dark the world may become around us. It’s temporarily hidden from our view. So regardless what the outcome is I can always rely on the sun to come out and shine!
As I picked myself up from the ground that day. The thrilling feeling of awe swept over me.It’s the same emotion when I stare into the horizon and the glistening reflection of the sun on the ocean leaves me feeling.
This morning as I was walking home, I caught the sunrise. It was this luminous display of radiant colours. Colours had blended so perfectly into each other. As I marveled into the sky it had dawned on me that this ball shaped gaseous celestial body that shines by its own light is actually a radiant mass of life giving vitality that feeds my soul.
Vegetation rises from the earth, sucking energy from the bottom of the earth, and seeks energy from above from the rays of the sun and in return it creates growth.
As the sun feeds me it is indirectly giving me food to evolve just as it does for plants to flourish!
I’m starting to understand how vital it is for me to be around all elements, water and sun being the most important. It’s opening my mind and body to take on the wonderfulness of what life has to offer.
So I will leave you with this..
No comments:
Post a Comment